The original Strawmelontopia had the following ingredients:
- Cantaloupe (TPA) - 4%
- Mango (TPA) - 4%
- Papaya (TPA) - 3%
- Strawberry Ripe (TPA) - 1.5%
- Strawberry (TPA) - 2.5%
I could not find very much wrong with it (the Strawberry Ripe is low, but the normal Strawberry flavour makes up for it with the Ripe just softening it up a little). However, since I love the more mellow/creamy vapes, I wanted to soften this up just a tad more. I decided to add Cream Fresh (FA) and Vienna Cream (FA) to the next batch. The only tricky part was deciding on the percentages. I didn't want the cream to overpower the fruit, but I also didn't want it to be indiscernible.
So after getting some opinions from the brilliant guys over at ECIGSSA (including which creams to add), I settled on 1.5% Cream Fresh, and 1% Vienna Cream. The new recipe for today is then:
- Cantaloupe (TPA) - 4%
- Mango (TPA) - 4%
- Papaya (TPA) - 3%
- Strawberry Ripe (TPA) - 1.5%
- Strawberry (TPA) - 2.5%
- Cream Fresh (FA)) - 1.5%
- Vienna Cream (FA) - 1%
70vg / 30pg / 3.5mg
Since we're adding creams to this batch, I'm upping the steeping time to 1 week just to be safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment