Friday, 21 April 2017

My nic% and why it's full of decimals

You'll have noticed (or will notice) that my nic percentage is all over the place sometimes. There is actually a rather simple reason, though. When I first started out with subohm, I tried the 3mg commercial juices and found that I just couldn't stop vaping them - there was enough flavour satisfaction but almost absolutely no nic satisfaction.

So when I started DIY'ing, I mixed at 4.5mg. I quickly found this to be too heavy for me (subjectively, of course) as I couldn't take any puff longer than 1s with it. I also really started to taste the nic, and that's not something I want in a juice.

For my latest round of mixes, I went down to 3.75mg, and we'll see how it goes. Note that this only applies to my subohm mixes, as my MTL mixes are all between 12mg and 16mg.

No comments:

Post a Comment